Taylor reminded me this morning when we woke up that I had to blog...although his tone was quite a mockery! He claims that "no one under the age of 50 blogs" ... I am pretty sure we are the blogging generation and he is just jealous that he can't be as cool as I am.
Today was my mama's bday! Poor girl, Monday birthdays are never good, but we had a really nice family dinner. I picked up some greek food for my greek goddess of a mother at South Side 6 in Bowling Green. If you like gyros and hummus, this is the place to go... DELISH, but my breath smells and taste like a greek mans armpit. Still worth it. Anyways, she was so excited for the family to all be together eating dinner. I love my mom! It always makes me happy to spend time with my family.
Other than that today has been a very uneventful and dreary day. It was freezing outside and walking miles to one class almost seemed pointless, but considering I only have one more semester I am seeing how long I can go without skipping a class. Look how motivated I am... GO ME! haha
Speaking of my last semester, I have been sorta kinda job searching around the area and I emailed a company my dad does banking with called Interrupt Marketing about an interview I have to do for one of my classes. The company looks like it is right up my alley, and I hope to at least get my name in there and hopefully they recognize me when it comes resume sending time. I am sooo nervous! If you want to check them out, their website is www.interruptmarketing.com.
Ok I need to stop putting off homework for this g. darn blog. This may or may not be the best decision I have ever made... lol!
oh BREAKING NEWS... I officially have my first follower. Congratulations Casey!
Or better yet, congratulations Me for having one person that cares about what I have to say! RAISE THE ROOF!
And of course, OPERATION no picture left behind. Here is in honor of my mommy's 46th Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment