Monday, February 22, 2010

Here's to you Weekend Warrior.

For the first time in awhile I had a very relaxed and enjoyable weekend. Funny thing is, I was making money the whole time. Rough Life, eh? I am teen sitting right now for Taylors cousin, Sam, and she is a little social butterfly. She is always doing something, so I am basically doing my own thing while rackin in some money. Not bad.

Friday I went to lunch with Tay to Pizza Hut Buffet then went shopping with Katie.. I know I have been complaining about money and I sound a little contradicting right now, but I have a $40 Forever 21 gift card that I limited myself to, so I didn't spend anything. Ha! Then I went back to the house to tend to the animals while Sam was out seeing a movie with her boyfriends family and Taylor was having his anticipated "Guys Night". Which I've never really understood the term "guys night".. when you are going to a place full of other girls. Why can't you just be blunt and say "Break from our girlfriends so we can all drink beer and act like douchebags night?"...... No hard feelings,I promise. LOL!

Surprisingly, I didn't mind "Girl Night". I spent the entire evening on the couch balling my eyes out to Dr. Drew Drug Rehab. What can I say, I have been a little emotional. Ok, I am always a little emotional... Poor Taylor.

Saturday was (haha, look at me and my double standards) ... GIRLS DAY! What? Girl's Day is totally legit and makes perfect sense. Besides, it didn't even end up being girls day anyway.. Taylor didn't want to miss out on a free meal, so he joined us as well. He first told me he only asked to prove to me he would be accepted, and then he ended up going after all. He graced us with a joke or two, so it wasn't bad having him tag along :) Can't wait to plan the next Girls Day!!!!!

That evening Taylor and I took his cousin Sam to Chipotle for dinner. It was absolutly delish. The first time I had chipotle I was a little unsure if I liked it or not. In fact, if I remember correctly I think I found a massive burrito to a bit disgusting. Well, that didn't last long. Now I dream of stuffing huge burritos into my fat face.

Saturday night, Taylor and I, and a huge group of friends went and saw Shutter Island. It is a thinker, but I definitely recommend! I would like to rent it when it comes out, so I can try to catch things I didn't the first time. Leo D. is also a major plus. Ahh! Soooooo DREAMY! Not as dreamy as my Taylor Skees of course, as he never fails to point out when Leo has a gut, or Gerard is starting to get pudgy. HAHA! Gotta love him.

Sunday I watched Taylor play football and then went to his neck of the woods to play with Will and Soph :) Sophie not so much as she left after her nap, but Will and I had a blast. Uncle Taylor didn't like the fact I was encouraging Will to yell the letters as he put them in the correct spot on the puzzle board.... Uncle Taylor is NO FUN! Will and I also played I SPY, discussed our favorite numbers, favorite shapes, favorite colors, and favorite foods. He is at my favorite age to babysit. That boy is a freakin GENIUS! Nice work Ashley and Craig!

On a sad note, I received the news of one of my friends' dad passing away from a heart attack. I didn't know him all that well, but I knew he was a great dad and really cared about his children and other people as well. May God take care of him now. :(


Sunday night Sam and I made Tuna Helper and rented some movies. Taylor came over later and we looked at old pics of the Skees Family. They were sooooo funny!! I learned three new things about the Skees'. 1. Peggy likes to get down in Hawaii! 2. Casey knew how to work a camera at a very young age... you go girl! 3. Zach was meant to be a girl.


Monday is here.. and my usual self would be quite aggrivated at the fact that is was a start of another long week, but not today. Today is different. I am feeling better (No more cough, Mom) Shoutout to VITAMIN C! I ran 2 miles and tanned already today in order to make the spring break bod in 11 days.

I have to start wrapping this up though considering I have class in an hour.I will leave you all with some beloved 'G Rated' Valentine Pics :)

MY GOODIES :)
Photobucket

My Valentine spoiled me!-- so much for not spending anything.
Photobucket

I obeyed the no spend rule, to some extent.. I also bought us drinks and an appetizer at Chili's
Photobucket

The inside of Taylor's Card- The black words are a song titles that I made into a CD for him :)
Photobucket

He can only take so much of my picture taking I guess...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive