Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just the two of us.

As I have said before, I have the best mom. 

Friday night was a bit of a downer, which made today even better. My mom texted me Friday during the day and recommended we do lunch and shopping Saturday morning. Of course I took her up on the invitation, and we had such a great time!

As we disregarded the level one snow emergency, we ventured out to Rossford/Perrysburg area and started our day with Arby's for lunch. I have been on an Arby's kick for some weird reason. After nibbling at some food due to the excitement of shopping, we headed to Kohl's. My mom got a scarf and matching bracelets (so cute, can't wait to borrow) and I got some shorts and sandals. Next we went to Walmart to take back a movie for my brothers and exchange it for District 9 (ugh.) And we found ourselves going bargain crazy! My mom got these ADORABLE little storage boxes for the bathroom that are a really pretty green, three of them for THREE dollars. She also got some other random things that I don't recall of. I got a shirt for THREE dollars, another cute pair of sandals for FOUR dollars, and some beauty supplies for the trip. My momma treated me to everything, I was spoiled, and I LOVED IT, and I LOVE HER! I'll admit it, I love me some Walmart! So what if they treat their employees badly, I don't work there and they have some bangin bargain busters! Ok, that was mean... but seriously how can you resist? Finally we headed to Target where I got a new bathing suit that is adorable! I am so excited to test it out! I have a bathing suit fetish.. I probably where a different bathing suit every day of spring break if not multiple different bathing suits a day :) We decided to head home early to rest before she went to a banking function tonight with my dad, and I had to rest to... I guess watch TV by myself all night? 


That was my day today. It was perfect if you ask me. No pictures though-bah humbug!  Love Ya Mama! 

Feelin a little picture crazy though, so here are some old school's....


                                                                     Christmas Time 2009
NYC with my mom for my NHS trip- Check out her bling-bling and my hideous blonde hair
Chicago after seeing Wicked. I love Chicago!

2 comments:

  1. is my comment there? have I figured it out???? I love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB AUNT SHAN!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO! Can't wait to read all your comments, I am sure they will be hilar!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive