Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Me Time"

I told my mom I wasn't going to blog again until I had something good to say. When I am 40 and showing my kiddies my blog they are going to think their mama was a, for lack of better words, biznatch.

So after a week of incredibly high bills, lease violations, my first internship dilemma, dirty apartment, failed job searches, no food, no money to buy food, PMS central, no time to see Taylor, and anticipating a weekend of endless babysitting (third week in a row), I am officially awarding myself some "Me Time" tonight.

What will my "Me Time" consist of?

4 things:

1. Chocolate Milk
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Blogging
4. SLEEP

Sarah is at work, Katie went to Toledo, and Auna is deathly ill in bed. I actually went to the store for her today and got her some popsicles and 7-Up. She can't even get out of bed, so putting all negative feelings towards her aside, I WWJD'd and asked her if she needed me to get her anything. I was expecting the usual "No, but thanks for asking", but she actually gave me a list... lol. It's ok though, she really appreciated it and I like the feeling of being appreciated. Is that selfish? Ha!

So anyway, I am considering applying for a paid internship that I would absolutely LOVE. The pay is like 1,200 a month... which I know isn't great, but it would be a fantastic experience and an extremely valuable addition to the resume. The only catch is its in Georgia from July through January. It is with the Chick-Fil-A Bowl, and I would be doing communications and event planning for College Football (which I love). But we will see, I don't know if I have what it take to move away for that long. I'm pathetic, and I love home! Taylor is absolutely against it, and I am sure I will hear from my mom and aunt about it too, but my dad will prob love it! haha. So thats that.

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up with a little word on Grey's Anatomy... I miss the old Greys... when George was alive, Izzy was healthy, Alex was happy, Meredith didn't look haggard, Cheif wasn't a drunk, Christina wasn't dating firebush and was married to Burke, and all these damn strangers didn't merge their way into ruining my life...

This was a happier post, wasn't it?.. Maybe I shouldn't have went on the Grey's rant at the end. Oh well, it needed to be said. Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Georgia?!?!?!?! That would be super fun, but far away. I'm a home body too and so I never made it farther than BG. Plus, when Wes was home in Loramie for the summer after we graduated I thought I would lose my mind and he was only 2 hours away. LOL

    P.S. I am so with you on the Greys situation. However, I will have you know that I saw on a magazine cover that Mer and Der are gonna have a baby!!!!!! That should bring some life back to the show. The whole Christina and Firebush relationship grosses me out. They are both so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive