The trip was pretty fun. It wasn't exactly your run of the mill spring break location, as old people smothered our group with dirty looks and parents hid their childrens eyes from our obnoxious behavior, but it was still nice and probably better for a group of couples. Taylor and I had a great time together. He was such a sweetheart the last day when I kinda sorta drank too much and got really sick. You know someone loves you when they can take care of your drunk ass! Anywho, here are a couple of the ...... 450, give or take, pictures I took over break :)
If you want to see all of them, you can check out my facebook.. if you haven't already!
Speaking of which, I can not believe I graduate soon. Did it really goes this fast? And the closer I get to graduating, the more nervous I get.
Well I was going to make this a long post, but Andrew and Ava always feel the need to swarm me everytime I get on the computer. I apologize for my lack of blogging, I guess I haven't been very inspired and have had a lot on my plate.
OH! I almost forgot... I have an interview with Universal Marketing on Wednesday. If I get it I will just be answering phone calls from infomercials to start, but perhaps it will develop into something bigger as time goes on? The guy that owns it is the guy I babysit for and I wouldn't mind having a house similar to his :) But $10/hr will do it for me for now :) Wish me luck!!!!





Enjoy these last seven weeks while you can! Believe me, you will miss it once you graduate. I've been out 8 years, and I still miss it all the time!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kristin! Don't think for a moment it is stress free in the real world! But good luck baby with your interview! Maybe you won't have to move back home after all! lol! Just kidding!
ReplyDelete