Sunday, March 28, 2010

Retail Therapy

One rough week and negative post later I am ready to start a new trend with this blog. I'm starting over with a new layout and everything. From here on out I will only be sharing happy thoughts, and I will save the drama for my mama! (Sorry Mom)! I decided to take the advice from my mom and Aunt Kristin that when all else fails, SHOP!

I think we all know I don't have the money to actually buy anything now, so I decided to make a "Grown-Up Wish List" for after I graduate, get a good job, and pay everything off. I can not wait to treat myself to at least one of these things!!!! I didn't want to forget about them, so I thought.. Why not blog about it? Plus, who knows maybe one of my loyal followers or a really really generous stranger will surprise me with one of them, just because??? ....... That statement will be a lot funnier after you see what they are.

I have always been a PC girl because I just think they are easier to use,..... 700+ problems later... I LOATHE PC's, especially DELL!!! I would love to learn how to use a MAC and all of the programs that go with it. There are so many cool applications and programs that interest me. This will most definately be a project of mine. Taylor said he wanted to learn with me, so what a cute little project we can do together!

A Blackberry. I know with my cellphone history, I should never buy a nice phone. But darn it, I have to grow up sometime! So after I prove to myself that I can handle it, I WILL get a nice phone! Plus blackberries are so cute and professional looking! haha


I am a picture freak. Every picture freak deserves this kind of camera.

JEANS!!!! I need to revamp my wardrobe in general, but this girl needs some new jeans, STAT!


Thats all I have for now, but don't worry I will make sure to add anything that I might come across in the future :)


Happy Thought of the Week: Starting Wednesday, it will be in the 70's!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love sun!

1 comment:

  1. ur so cute when i start making money i will buy you all of these things and spoil you

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive