Yet another attempt to eliminate my dearly beloved caffinated beverage from my diet.
There are only six weeks of school left starting today. I, Amanda Christine Rahe, am going to try and stop drinking pop cold turkey starting now. I know this is a risky bet, being that I am going to be on homework overload for these last couple weeks, but it is something that has to be done. I need to prove to myself that I have self-control... who am I kidding, I need to tone up the jiggly!
I have gone off the deep end since spring break, not working out, drinking multiple pops a day, and indulging in filet-o-fish's because of that freaking awesome deal McDonalds has going on right now (stupid lent). It is time I get my butt back on track, and if im gonna do it... im gonna do it big!
This time there is a catch. I noticed I can't just quit drinking pop without any incentives... it just kills me. So I asked Taylor what he thought a good prize would be if I completed the challenge and he said the happiness of having self-control.................... yeah. right. like I care about that! lol. I on the other hand had the brilliant idea of him giving me a days worth of tips. He veto'd that one pretty quickly.
Finally, we decided the best prize would be a new pair of jeans. Obviously it is something I need and really want, and I will hopefully be lookin good from not drinking pop, so how perfect!
So ladies and gents, here goes nothing. The Six Week Challenge starts now. Let's just hope I make it out alive.
THIS JUST IN:
For every pop I drink I have to donate a piece of clothing *that I actually wear now* to Goodwill.
Seriously people, I'm not messin! :)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa!!!!!! You are dedicated. Does that include Sprite and 7-Up since they are clear and more healthy like water????? LOL And if you want to consider me your Goodwill, I will gladly take any of your cute clothes! ;)
ReplyDeleteMy dear daughter, Does this mean you will begin drinking pop again after 6 weeks? Those jeans will be going to the Goodwill then! Just watch what you eat and have an occasional pop! Self control doesn't happen in 6 weeks baby! I have been trying for 40 years! LOL! You look great, but I do want you to be healthy! Try not drinking alcohol! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteNo alcohol Mom? Thats funny!
ReplyDelete