Taylor has really been steppin up his game lately. Don't get me wrong, he is a great boyfriend, but lately he has just been showering me with love... and I CAN NOT get enough :)
A week ago today he was at my apartment waiting for me with beautiful flowers and a pop. Then he treated me to 27 pieces of sushi (Is that how you say it? Pieces?) Me having seven, him having twenty... haha
This picture was taken from my phone, so please excuse the quality =)
Then, a couple days ago I jokingly wrote on his facebook that I expected a "candlit dinner with Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" playing in the background when I got home from work. Well, it didn't exactly happen that way. Actually Anthony was there, so the three of us just grilled out. Even though I didn't get my candlight, I did get to pick the movies we watched together (just me and him) for the night. Can you say chick flick central?!?! He was such a good sport :) It was so nice to have some alone time, we very rarely hang out with just the two of us. We have always lived with a bunch of people and I mean come on, everyone wants to be in our presence because we are so incredibly fun ;)
So anyway, yesterday I get home from work and there is a candlelit dinner set up for two with not quite Whitney Houston, but the radio. I mean, "In this Club" is romantic right? :) He even went to the store and got me my all time favorite, Chocolate Milk!!!! On the menu, you ask? Microwaved Hotdogs and Potato Chips. Don't cringe, it was damn good! After our meal, we watched some tv, then I treated him to some ice cream from Mel-O-Creme. We then hurried back to make it to his softball game in Port Clinton...
Can I just say.. worst experience of my life. I am a sports girl, I could sit all day watching Taylor play softball. However, I am not a bug girl, and I will not return until mayflys go extinct. I know I sound like a sissy right now, but you people have no idea. You couldn't see. At one point I thought it was the beginning of the 11th plague. EW, I still feel like they are all over my body!
So, back to my love story.. we got home from Taylors Game around 11:00 and I went straight to bed. I was exhausted and had to get up for work in the morning. Taylor must have stayed up later and did somethings, because when I woke up in the morning to get ready, this is what I found posted on the bathroom mirror..
Honestly, it is the little things like this that make me so happy. Dinner, flowers, candy.. all of that is nice, but this beats them all. I know I am lame, but I will probably keep this forever. I have a whole stack of them already from times he has left me little notes. Oh, and please disregard the "pickle boy" .... he is a little odd! :)
So, that's that. He is a keeper, thank God! It truly is a blessing to be so in love with your best friend!
In other news:
- I am sorry I haven't been blogging much. Not much has been going on in my life, just a whole lotta work.. and well, you know how I feel about that.
- On that note, my last day will be this Friday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO! Therefore, I am back on the market (jobwise) so if anyone knows of anything, please let me know!
-I went to Taylor's FHTM meeting last week, and I really like it and think he will do great. I have been dedicating my work week to preparing an excel list of contacts for him. I am so happy for him!
-Touchdown Jesus (aka the 'H' used in O-H-I-O) was tackled down by lightening yesterday.......that's just a bad sign if I say so myself. Mother Nature has just been a royal pain in the A lately! Thankfully, the church plans to rebuild :)
Until next time...






What a gorgeous couple!
ReplyDeleteWhy thankyou! I am so honored to have the "blog of note" comment on my blog ;)
ReplyDeletethat was really sweet babe your my best friend to "TODD"
ReplyDeleteI love you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete