Friday, June 4, 2010

Overachiever

So, I am being an overachiever today! I don't know if it's because it is Friday and I can't wait to have a couple days away from this place, or if it is the MDew that is hypin me all up and what not, but I decided to create my own workload today to move things along a little faster.

Being the self proclaimed PR/Marketing guru that I am, I decided to check out the marketing tools these people have going on right now. I was completely disturbed to see what they had, so I took it upon myself to create a new flier. I whipped something up in about 20 minutes and modesty aside, I think it is pretty bangin compared to their 3rd.. maybe 4th grade creation. ...... I am so rude lately. I guess the business world will do that to ya. Sorry dad for ever getting on you about being a jerk, you were right!

Anywho, here is the comparison:


And just for S&G (shits and giggles) Here is me again hating life, but at least I have a dewski!


2 comments:

Blog Archive