Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Boring.

I am in a blogging slump.

I have no idea what to write about lately. I have NOTHING to say! I went on a blogging kick when I worked at Nova and now I have bloggers block. It's depressing I tell you. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this point... I didn't think it would come so early in life..... but it did. It's true. I am Boring.

The first step is admitting right? I mean its not all that bad... please tell me its not bad!!! What's wrong with wanting to stay in on a Friday night and look at my mom and dad's yearbooks from 19 freakin 82....Seriosuly Mom... YOUR HAIR? Or is it a really a crime that I find joy in playing with babies over my friends .. oh how about checking out the Toledo Blade Obituaries to cry over someone who died that I didn't even know (yes a little morbid and depressing, but someone has to mourn!)

It's ok though, I am coming to terms with it quite easily. I mean I have had a good run. 22 years of dedication to being cool is exhausting! Whatever. I am throwing in the towel! Cool is officially out, and boring is officially in... and you bet your ass I am bout to rock this boring thing proud.


With that being said.... I am going to get back to reading my Better Homes and Garden magazine! Don't be jealous. :)

3 comments:

  1. L - O - Freakin L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might be boring but you're funny as hell! Anyways, minus reading the obituaries I enjoy all of the things you listed so I must be boring too. Who am I kidding? I've been boring for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin' love you Amanda! You're NOT boring - and you ARE funny as hell. I laugh out loud every time I read your posts. Oh, and maybe it's cool to use the word "freakin'"? ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is called growing up my dear! But I think I am still pretty FREAKIN cool!!! As for my hair, I'll have you know I was pretty hot in my day!! Did you see your dad's hair??? He actually had some then! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive