Anyway, I wouldn't let my fellow followers down by not posting mydaily wardrobe for them to compliment or criticize..... this week may be the latter of the two. Sorry, it's been a week of hectic mornings for some reason, and I just have been slacking in the looking cute department. I am one of those people that change their mind about what to wear 15 times in the morning, so when I go to stay the night at my boyfriends house and have to pack an outfit for my next work day, I usually end up regretting what I packed. This happened quite a few times in this post, so bear with me because I'm not proud of what you're about to see.,
Thursday Morning .. I thought I would start you guys off with something sexy. Yep, thats right. That's what good ol Amanda Rahe looks like in the morning. I love sleeping in comfy clothes and going braless (as you can see the tata's aren't lookin to hott! hahaha... TMI? Oh! And my shorts are a little bunched in my area, so it kinda looks like I have some junk down yonder. I really don't know why I am going on about this stuff, come to think of it, I really don't know why I posted such an unflattering picture. Oh well, thats my morning look. Can't you tell I am suuuuch a morning person? GRRR.
Thursday (one of my packed outfits)- Of course, my black pants.... surprise, surprise. Sorry folks, its all I got, really. And the shirt, don't get me wrong I think its a cute shirt... but I don't know how well I actually rock it. I think it would have looked a little nicer if I would have done something with my hair. But once again, my hair failed me this week. I so need to go and spend the big bucks to get it done right. And yes, most of my pictures for the week are in the bathroom at work.... when I am the only one in it of course :)
Friday- Friday I got ready in the comfort of my own home, however I couldn't find anything to wear and almost quit my job. (jk) I just recently bought a new skirt from Charlotte for 10 bucks. I love it, its really comfortable and very practical... but I was having the hardest time pairing a shirt with it. I ended up choosing a shirt a friend gave me that she didn't want anymore. I kid you not I had this shirt next to the trash because I was just going to throw it out. I saw it sitting in the trash and just decided to try it on with the skirt. It was my last resort. Turns out I was pretty pleased with this outfit! Looks a little more professional than my usual get up. Oh, and I did my hair wavy and clipped one side back with a cute black flower to accent. I didn't use much jewelry, just my simple silver key necklace taylor got me for Christmas. :)
Saturday: Saturday was our Pemberville Fair Party, and I forgot to take a picture. The party was a little different than usual because it was the first time it rained during the parade since we have been having it. My outfit consisted of jean shorts, a basic T, and a little jacket. Very comfortable and casual.
Sunday: Sunday I worked in my room most of the day so I didn't take a picture, however Kelly, Bryan, Taylor, and I went to dinner and a movie in Bowling Green and I did take a picture there. Here is a picture of Taylor and I. I just wore a simple coral basic T from Charlotte for 2.00 and a pair of jeans (that you cant see in the picture). I wore my hair up of course and the same key necklace Taylor got me.
Monday. Monday was my certification test for work (which I passed by the way), so I went for a cute yet comfortable look. I wore my lovely black pants, a black tank, and a turqoise cover up from Charlotte Russe. I went bold and added a small metalliac belt around the waist to spice the outfit up a bit. I wish I took a picture of the back of this cover up, it is all lacy and sooo adorable! I love it!

Tuesday .... Uhhh.. BARF. This outfit repulses me and I am kinda bummed because of it. I bought this sweater on clearance at Charlotte for like 3 bucks because I needed to expand the work wardrobe and I thought it wasn't bad for the price. When I put it on, it was just weird fitting and kinda made me look frumpy. I don't know how much I can get into those shorter shirts. Oh well, I got through the work day without anyone throwing anything at me, so thats good, right? I did however finally have a semi-good hair day! It had the perfect amount of curl for my liking. Please don't judge me on this outfit, I promise it wont happen again. :)
annnd Wednesday.... DUN DUN DUNNN.
Today was another packed my bag and stayed at Taylor's. I absolutely love this sweater from American Eagle I got on clearance.. Can you tell I am a bargain shopper. It pains me to buy things at full price! It's really comfortable and I don't have much green. Plus I love it paired with a scarf, especially the cream with gold incrested. I wore gold feather earrings to accent the gold in the scarf. I wasn't terribly disappointed in the outfit, however there are some things I could have done differently. I did take a close up of my head to show the earrings, please disregard the hair. It is my I woke up late, didn't shower, and my hair is gross look.
Well, once again this post makes me happy. Wednesday's are moving on up in my book. Next week I will try to get it to you a little earlier. For heavens sake its almost Thursday. I could have totally ruined this post.
Until next time- Happy dressing! :)










Can I just say how much I love reading your blog, Amanda? You ALWAYS make me laugh. Okay, clothes... You look super classy-professional on Friday! And I am totally coveting your Monday "cardi + belt" look. Also love the cream scarf. I think I need to check out Charlotte Russe and Forever 21. I really don't remember the last time I've been in either store, but I totally dig your style. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete