Friday, September 3, 2010

BGE: Best Girlfriend EVER

I have been on my 'A' Game in the girlfriend department lately.... seriously, isn't my boyfriend soooo lucky? lol


These are the little goodies I placed in his room before the 5-miler....
Goodies include: 2 energy bars, 2 gatorades, a massage coupon, a good luck sign (designed by me-hehe), and a new set of headphones for his iPod, because his broke a couple days before the race.

And here is a little something that I took to tea tree the night before he left for fortune fest for the car ride. He always talks about how much he loves beef jerkey, but it is so expensive (which it is... 6 freakin bucks for this measily bag) .. so I picked him stuff up and wrote him a beautiful note on an also expensive McDonalds napkin....... what? I had to be resourceful after buying that golden bag of jerky!



Love you Babe. Can't wait for you to come back to me!!!!!

1 comment:

Blog Archive