Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Crack at Cakepops

So we tried it.

My mom and I took a crack at cake pops, and we didn't fail.... but we definitely aren't starting our cake pop business just yet ;) Apparently we like big balls... because we rolled our cake balls a little to large, making it kind of hard to cover with chocolate and decorate. I know it sounds dumb, but it's true.

The other thing we learned about cakepops is you have to continue to warm up the chocolate, because when it starts to get hard, things start to get messy... cake crumbles and the cake pop surface won't be smooth.

However, the saying "It doesn't matter what's on the outside, only on the inside" stands true with these little yumsters, because they were freakin DELISH! And as long as we start settling for smaller balls, our cakepops will be perfect.

\

We like big balls... and big sticks.......Can you blame us? ... LOL
I had to.



And to all of your cakepop lovers out there just like me (Casey)..... we will have some for you all to try soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is funny because before I even read this I called you and pretty much demanded you bring me some of your big balls! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive