Sunday, November 7, 2010

WIWW sorta....?

Ok, I am well aware I have been nothing short of terrible with these posts, but I haven;t really had a reason to show off my outfits. Sadly, my wardrobe in the past month has been sweats. You don't really have to look cute sitting behind a computer sulking that you don't have a job :) Thankfully I started working a little at JP Photography and there have been a couple times where I have got to actually plug in the curling iron and unzip the make-up bag! Woot Woot! I will admit these aren't all from the last week, but these are just a couple scattered outfits through out ehhh the last month or so? Hopefully I keep working and get to take my pictures because I love doing this post and reading other peoples (eh em AShley! Don't ever stop again!!!)

Ok so here is.... well pick a day, any day!

This outfit was for one of my job interviews, honestly this is my "go to" interview outfit... well at least the short black sleeved blazer I got for 12.50 at Forever 21. This purchase was a complete score because I can wear it with so many different undershirts and it looks pretty professional for only being 12.40. The shirt underneath is a leopard print black and white shirt from Forever as well, I usually don't wear that shirt under it for interviews but I must have been feeling bold that day.


This picture was not meant to be seen this up close. Ahh! It's borderline terrifying. I was trying to show off my adorable new scarf at shirt I got for $8.oo total!!! I have been workin it with my bargain shopping lately, I have no choice! I am also in one of those flowers in the hair kicks... I just love them and think they had so much to my otherwise extremely boring hair!


This outfit was for my very first wedding shoot I assisted on. We had to wear all black so I chose my infamous black pants that I have had since I crawled out of the womb, (yes I crawled) ... My sequence black top from NY and Co that I am always nervous to wear because it is SO flashy! and my black blazer type jacket that is SOOO comfy from Charlotte Russe. It was pretty expensive but I got it for 40% off when I worked there and I needed something like it for work at the time. I love the big stylish pockets!


Yep thats right my friends. No shame, no game. I am posting the good, the bad, and OBVIOUSLY.... the ugly. Hi ugly! This picture is from one of those nights I have to get out of bed because people are making me go out (eh em Taylor or Katie) I will say my hair is not like this, I had teased it and left it that way while I brushed. At least I have proof I am hygenic! Now you all know what I look like with my hair in a rats nest, no make up, and a shirt a bum wouldn't even wear. Lovely!




These are all from the same day. I wanted to give you the full effect of the coat on, coat off, and my braid hair. I wasn't just snappin a bunch of pics because I think I am drop dead gorgeous, I promise! This was my first time of the year wearing my winter peacoat that I love. Its a little bulky but I just love it. I wore this for a senior shoot and then out to dinner with friends and Taylor. I love wearing my skinny holy jeans and my target brand ugg boots. Skinny jeans are my favorite during the winter time because they fit so perfectly in boots (like you said Ashley) Casey, we will bring you to the dark side. You would look awesome in them, you just need to try it! 



Getting ready for a day in the office. I love that I can wear this type of clothes to work. I love jeans, they are my favorite... I think they make outfits so much cuter than dress pants.. probably because my clothes aren't very dressy. I never wear the green shirt in my picture, but I actually don't mind it with a cardigan over it. I decided to curl my hair for the first time too since i cut it short and although it was a pain the bum, I like a little change once in awhile! 


And this is from Halloween. I got this shirt from Charlotte awhile ago and thought the orange was nice and festive and fall looking. Nothing really special about this outfit, sorry! And I apologize for my face, this picture was seconds after my mom told me about my car insurance..... Buzzkill!



This "weeks" WIWW is brought to you by the girl that can't take her arm off of her hip when she takes a pictures... I don't know if its because I think I look so gosh darn sexy posing like that or if it makes me look skinnier that I do it in every picture but I notice a strong pattern of it in these posts. I think its a mixture of the other reasons and I just don't know what to do with that hand when I am taking a picture of myself.... maybe next week I will try some different poses... be ready followers! Its about to get interesting!!!
A

3 comments:

  1. You are ADORABLE! I love ALL of your outfits including the bum sweatshirt. And your hair is NOT boring! You need to teach me how to do mine. I've noticed I put my hand on my hip whenever the shirt I'm wearing doesn't define my waist real well. Def for the I-don't-have-a-40"-waist-I-promise effect. Can't wait for next week! And I am SO SUPER psyched about your SUPER fun job! I'm jealous.

    P.S. Love the blog background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the hand on the hip......are you worried about it because I commented on that this weekend. Are you trying to be a teenage girl? LOL

    Anywhoo.....you look awesome in all of these pics. Wow now maybe I'm trying to be a teenage girl commenting on all of your pics and telling you how beautiful you are. :)

    Seriously though I love the interview outfit and the pink shirt with the scarf. Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is the Eastwood sweatshirt! lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive