Thursday, February 17, 2011

Broken, but with faith.

So I have been putting off blogging for awhile now, partially because I have been really busy, and partially because I just don’t know what to blog about.


I have talked recently of becoming closer to God and restoring my faith. I am not yet where I want to be with my relationship with God, but I am definitely headed in the right direction. I pray constantly... not only for comfort in times of need or for other people in need, but also to simply thank God for all of my blessings and his unconditional love. I also attend church more frequently (still need to get better at that) and of course, have my daily KLOVE jam session! LOVE KLOVE!

With that being said, a friend of mine recently reminded me that when you have a relationship with Christ and you are spreading his love and message to others, chances are Satan is going to try even harder to test your faith and have you question God…..

Welcome Satan. Have a seat, we need to talk.

I am blessed. Words cannot describe how good God is to me.

In the last couple weeks, there have been times I have felt myself starting to self-destruct. Without going into much detail my car has been broken, my laptop has been broken, my car charger broke, my cell phone is broken, my bank account is broken and here comes the dinger….. My heart is broken.

For some reason today has been the most trying of them all. And as much as I want to break entirely, I will not let Satan win. Instead I will pray to God for peace. Even when times are tough, I know He will take care of me.

Before I sat down to write this post, I was angry… I was upset… I was frustrated... I felt hate. I wanted to sit here and complain about everything that is wrong in my life, and how poor little me was having a terrible couple of weeks. But then Satan would have won and I would have wasted everyone’s time with my petty little problems that amount to nothing compared to what other people are going through right now.

I am blessed. God is good. Tell your friends.

Satan, move along.

'Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10


"He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds" Psalm 147:3

1 comment:

  1. I'm crying and moved with joy. I can see you becoming such a beautiful woman in Christ, & few things could make me more happier.
    I'm so proud of you & the choices you're making. You definitely gave Jesus the victoryyyy with this one love. woot woot. I stinking love you. & you know He has His arms wrapped around you taking care of his beloved. <3 MUAHH.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive