Friday, April 15, 2011

I don't have a computer....

.....and that makes me cranky.

I don't really understand what people do without computers. I LIVED on my laptop and now I just feel lost. This little escape was good for me...... for a hot second. I mean I work out more, I sleep more, and here's the real kicker... I am the cleanest person in the world. That's right Dad, put that in your pipe and smoke it. (fyi- heard that line in high school once, and always wanted to use it.... never again, I promise.) But yeah, this has just gone too far. I can't do it anymore. There is only so much laundry to be done, so much time to stay in bed, and for frick sake, I AM SORE.

And I am sure the blog world has been so deprived without my ever so intellectual posts. You would think I would have a lot to blog about since I don't have a computer and should be increasing my activities... but nope, not much to say here... unless ofcourse you think work, exercise, eating, watching weekly shows such as Idol and DWTS, then going to bed and doing it all over again is interesting....but I'll save your breath there... its not.

I do have a couple posts coming up that may spark an interest... including a grand tour of the brand spankin new crib and trust me its worth it!!! I may even get real creative and video that shit! ...I told you I have a lot of time on my hands :)

Well thats all I have for today.. or tonight that is... oh and if you were wondering how I am typing this post... don't get your hopes up for me... I am babysitting, welllll supposed to be babysitting that is... probably should go check on that huh? Tootles!


P.S. Happiest of happy birthdays to my sista from anotha mista, CASEY RETHMAN! Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amanda!!!! I totally am lost without your posts. Fix that shit!!!! Or better yet, let's just hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive