Last Sunday was Mother's Day, and I without a doubt have the best mother in the world. I know everyone says that about their mommies, but I really mean it. No other mamabear compares to mine! She has the most beautiful, caring heart and I hope to be half the mom she is to me someday. I could go on and on about how amazing of a woman she is, but if you know her at all... then you already know.
I don't need a special day to tell my mom how important she is to me. So Happy Mother's Day momma, today and everyday! I Love You!!!!
Oh and just so ya'all know.. this lady has no problem gettin down with her badself! Get it girlll!
Of course I had to take a picture of the present and food...I can't wait to be a momma for the sole purpose of adding another day to the calender that I get a present! ......yeah I said it!








Thank you so much beautiful daughter! I love your words and what an amazing daughter you are!!! I did do a good job if I do say so my self cause I have you as proof! Well your brothers too! :)
ReplyDelete