Last Thursday and Friday I had the luxury of spending time with the sweetest set of twins I have ever met, seen, or heard of. Seriously, they are so precious and full of happiness it makes you want some of your own... even if you are unmarried, too young, and can't even support yourself.... :) I absolutely loved all the attention they gave me, especially when I left them in the room for a second with Uncle Taylor while I prepared lunch and they cried and cried until I walked back in. LOVE IT! I know thats horrible, but I love the feeling of being wanted by a baby (I am sure that will get old quick when I am exhausted and need a break-- but thats irrelevant right now).
Here our some things I learned while watching the girls:
1. Mya looooves to bully Stella and try to take her pacifer at all times
However, by the end of the second day, Stella started to fight back.....well she tried :)
2. They are extremely photogenic and I love making them laugh
Oh, and Uncle Taylor looks better with hair
3. I am a lot stronger than I thought I was- mad props to you Case.
4. They already love cell phones and laptops, good luck Case and Wes!!








<3 Thank you so much for watching them! I love this post!
ReplyDelete