It is currently 11:45 on my first day of work and what am I doing?... Blogging.
I guess when they told me the job description, answering phones and filing, they weren't kidding. I got my filing done in 5 minutes and asked my manager what I could do, and she said just wait for the phone to ring......... Um, still waiting. I have been here for almost four hours now and have answered maybe 5 phone calls, all lasting 30 seconds to a minute long. Granted, she is in meetings all day, so maybe.. hopefully the workload will increase a little bit when she has time to teach me, otherwise I will lose my mind.
I mean, other than that... I think I'm going to really like it! Getting paid to sit here and blog, I shouldn't really be complaining!
And just because I hate posts without pictures, here is what I woke up to this morning... I love my roommates :)
Only five hours to go... Whoop! whoop!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This sounds like when I worked for my dad. I really didn't know what to do there so I planned my wedding. Bet he was glad he was paying me to play on the computer.
ReplyDelete