Friday, May 21, 2010

Sure, I'll take a survey about myself.... I love me :)

I know this might be a little contradicting considering I just wrote a post not even five minutes ago about being discouraged about jobs and now I am playing on the computer instead of searching. But I am waiting for your advice.... yeah, that's it... I am waiting for your advice! Haha!

Anyway, the girls are sleeping so I think I'll pleasure you all with a little tid bit about myself :) Enjoy!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Ah... I don't even want to go there. Yes, unfortunately. My mother's freaking childhood pet, MANDY! ...GAG! And my middle name is from my mama :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Give me about five minutes, I'm sure I'll find something...lol. No, but seriously I teared up to Idol Wednesday. The home visits always get me. :*( I'm such a sap!


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Call me crazy, but it depends. Somedays I do, somedays I don't. The writing utensil helps as well. I am picky about pens and pencils I use.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, fo sho.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not now, but someday :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell Yeah! I'm the cream of the crop! Do people still say that?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never!!!! (extreme sarcasm used in response)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and I don't know why. I have strep at least once a year. I should look into it, especially the ice cream diet.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yep, you only live once... might as well try to kill yourself.....(again sarcasm, sorry)



10. what is your FAVORITE CEREAL?
Not a huge breakfast eater, but I do enjoy a bowl or two sprinkled through out the day..I would have to say Captain Crunch, Reese Puffs, Lucky Charms, Granola. I know you said favorite, but I am one of those people that never can just give one answer.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't usually wear shoes where you have to tie, but when I do... No.



12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not at all.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Here we go with the favorite again, don't think you will get just one answer. It depends where I am..
Dairy Queen- Chocolate Ice Cream with Cherry Dip Top IN A CUP PEOPLE- its not that hard.
Any other ice cream place- Chocolate Ice Cream with Krunch Coat.. MMMM!!!
From the store- Chocolate with peanut butter.

... OK, I need ice cream now.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their attitude or approachability.... I can tell almost right away if the person is someone is being real with me. If they aren't talking to me, then I would say their looks and manurisms (sp?)

15. RED OR PINK?
Scarlet.         .....   and Gray.



16. What is the weather like outside?
Rainy... what's new?



17. What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk, Pepsi, Lemonade (any kind, but there is a difference between pink and yellow)

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None- ew, feet.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ice Cream :)
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The girls sleeping on the baby monitor....so sweet
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
white, no one would use me and I would live forever MUAHAHAHAH!

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh mowed lawn, baby, my mom's cooking, candles, ect.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Charlotte Russe

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Ohio State Football



27. Hair Color?
Ever looked outside after rain and the ground was all muddy and disgusting? Welp, that's my hair!


28. EYE COLOR?
Somedays really blue, somedays grayish


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but probably someday if I am anything like my parents


30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Can people really answer this question? I have so many different favorite foods, and they are always changing depending on my mood.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happily ever after please.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Last movie I watched staying up for the whole thing? That's a tough one. Last movie I watched falling alseep halfway in... ok fifteen minutes in, Valentine's Day.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Purple, Mama will be proud!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Who says winter? SUMMER ALL THE WAY! Although, I do like seasons. It's a nice change, I just wish winter was shorter :)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Um definitely depends on who it is..... Gross.

36. Car or truck?
None. I hate driving.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Yeahhhhhhh, about thattt............................


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse pad consists of a 2.3x 3.4 in square on my laptop. The most action that baby has is a finger or two once in awhile.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing, it was a nice night! I fell asleep to 500 days of summer though.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean and the words... "Amanda, you have a paycheck!"            

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles... I guess?
44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT?
Somewhere new, maybe Cali?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can lick my elbow!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
The T-O-L, St. Charles Hospital.


I apologize for the fact I can't just give one word answers.... I tend to trail off :)

One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive