Check me out people..... I got my wig split!
So, I haven't had my hair cut in God knows how long, and my hair was probably in the worst condition possible. I have been trying to grow my hair out for quite sometime but it is just so dead that it sheds like crazy and is just a limp mess. With the new job and all I wanted a hairstyle that is easy to do in the morning without throwing it up in my infamous p.tail all the time. Seriously, I NEVER wear my hair down.
I also got my eyebrows done and it colored a little darker.
The picture isn't the greatest. I took it in the bathroom at Charlotte Russe after working all day and then night. So, I realize I look quite haggard.... but you get the point! Hopefully this "new-do" will motivate me to do my hair a little more..... probably not though :)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute cute cute! I love the new do!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I love your hair dark!!
ReplyDeleteOoh! Me too! Love it!
ReplyDelete