How can I search for blogs of interest?
I am in desperate need of something to do and have already raped the 4-5 blogs I already follow. I know there is probably other things I could be doing with my time, but my choices at the moment are watch the PGA Championship with Taylor ....Don't get me wrong, I don't mind playing golf--- of course I am terrible, but I don't care. I find pleasure in whacking the shit out of a ball with a club and not giving a rat's ass where it goes. ... which is why I think Taylor prefers taking me to the driving range, then even attempting joining me at an actual course. .....Anyways got a little off track there.. I don't mind playing golf but I can not sit and watch it. There is nothing more boring to me than watching a couple old men and a perverted cheater trying to put a ball in a hole.
My other choice would be to lay out, but mother nature decided to rain on my parade with that idea... I have not been able to hold a tan this summer and it is quite depressing. The worst part of it all is that I will go outside and then it will get all cloudy and gloomy so I will return indoors, immediately when I come inside it will get sunny again... so I will get really excited and go back outside for a good 2-3 minutes of sun before it gets crappy again..... what a bipolar tease.
So... I opted for sitting on the computer and reading about the more interesting lives of everyone else. Anyone know the answer to my question? Please save me. :)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I DO have the answer to your problem! Go check out http://joyfulweddingsandevents.com/blog/
ReplyDeleteAnd have fun dreaming and planning! :)
To answer your question, I generally link to new blogs of interest through comments and posted links within a post of particular blog. i.e. I found all the tot school stuff by linking through Muffin Tin meals blogs. And I found my new obsession with home decor and all things homemade through one of the tot school bloggers. If you find a blog you like that has a million followers, you're bound to find other (similar) blogs of interest. Hope that helps!