Not really sure what has brought a sudden 360 change of mood, but this week has been much more pleasant than the last. I'm gonna go ahead and give my props to Monday's Motivation! I really think that was a perfect way to start off my week. All positive thoughts! However, it could....and perhaps for the most part......ok, its for sure, 100% because I am leaving for Florida tomorrow! HAHA! SuCKAS!
I am sooo sooo very excited for this last minute decision to take a trip to Florida until next Wednesday with Taylor and his ma and pa! Taylor's parents got both him and I a trip to Florida for our graduation present, so we decided literally a week ago to go now when Taylor and I don't have jobs..... nothin like celebrating working hard for a diploma and then not having a job.....! .....That's me being sarcastic trying to hide my real feelings of anguish and despair!! :) But anywho, it's my birthday Sunday (10-10-10)--COUNT IT! and it will be nice to relax and celebrate poolside while sippin on a cold one!
Also! I had a job interview that went really well today! It is for Ivy Bridge College-Tiffin University in Maumee Area working in Admissions. Sadly it is another phone based job, but at least this time its dealing with students and not ahole contractors and distributors. Plus the environment seems so much more "me". The job offers a pretty good chunka change (30-35,000) to start and has a lot of opportunity to advance. I even talked about doing some marketing for them! It also has full health benefits, paid vacation and sick days, and if I stay there for a year they will pay for me to go back to school if I want...Photography classes perhaps? Sign me up! There are a lot of young people working there, and I actually know two people that work there already! I know I said I didn't want to work with phones in my next job, but I really think this one will be different...at least I am praying. I just can't find anything else and I am too impatient to turn anything down. Once I have an opportunity to make some kind of money, I jump on it! Everyone I talked to sounded like they really love it there.... is that what they all say? I dunno,... I am really naive. (sp?) Why couldn't they have just spelled that damn word nieve?
I have another interview coming up when I get back with THE Julie from THE JP Photography. Hoping and Praying that goes good, because that is what I REALLLLYYYY want to do! Really! So, I'll have to keep you posted with that as well.
Unfortunately my weekly posts aren't going to take place this coming week because I am not going to be connected to the web. Not sure how I am going to survive not having my beloved computer around, but it will be good for me..... and I always have my phone ;)
I promise you pictures will be included in the next post, lots of em! I should probably start to pack though... its 12:09 AM and I haven't touched, washed, or even thought about what I am going to bring. Hopefully we find a nude beach..... :)
I'll miss you my bloggy loves! <3
P.S. Casey, I wouldn't be opposed to a birthday girls night at the new crib, think about it! ;)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mandy - sounds good! We could do it next weekend after you guys get back. Let me know! Have fun you crazy cats!
ReplyDelete