Monday, October 18, 2010

Two Years Ago Today....

Considering the fact that I am ONCE AGAIN unemployed, seems to be a trend these days, huh? Anyways Considering the fact I am poor beyond words Taylor and I are doing a very small 2 year celebration. We didn't get to spend anytime together today because he is working two jobs right now so we are making dinner together for eachother on Wednesday night. We are going to go to the store and pick out a whole meal and then make a nice little candlelit dinner for the two of us and then perhaps rent/go see a movie. I know this is very small, but I am really excited for our cheap celebration. After all it is about the memory not the amount of money we spend!

I did however write a little note today for Taylor after sitting in my room rummaging through my box of notes and cards he has written me and sobbing uncontrollably. They all make me so happy. And after writing it, I felt it was a note I could share with all of you good people! So here it is:

2 years ago today...
I woke up to a single red rose and a card that read...
"I knew since the first time I met you I wanted you to be my girlfriend. So I thought sweetest day was the best time to ask you considering you are the sweetest most gorgeous person I have ever met. You take care of me babe and thats just a plus. I like you so much and know you are an amazing catch. So Happy Sweetest Day to my Sweetheart!"
I can't help but tear up every time I read that and quite often I will get it out to remind myself how far we have come since that day.
2 years ago today....
I met your family and you met mine for the first time
We drove to my Aunt Shannon's house first for my 21st birthday dinner. I was wearing a blue tshirt and you were wearing a long sleeved green shirt. Then we went to your house for Craigs birthday dinner. I remember being so nervous and the drive to your house seeming so long. Everyone was going to be there so it was really scary for me..
Little did I know I would be meeting some of the most wonderful people in the world. I know it annoys you how close I am with your family sometimes (haha) but I am so happy I found a guy that loves his family so much and I love too.
2 years ago today...
I had no idea what we would become..
I met you at a party. I had seen you around a couple times before but I didn't know what to say to you. Our competitive personalites lead us to a game of beer pong. We did not lose, we were unstoppable. I know you think it was all because of you, but we both know thats not true. It just made me realize what a great team we are together. We can butt heads sometimes but at the end of the day, I know I need you and you need me. It's just better that way.
Now I can't imagine life without you. You are my everything. You make me laugh, you make me cry (right now) and you make me feel important. I know I will always have you by my side. Thank you for two years of you and me. I couldn't as for anything more perfect.
I love you.

This is the card he got me with my flower when he asked me to be his girlfriend October 18, 2008 (Sweetest Day)


This is what he got me on sweetest day this year.




And this is the night we met the families for the first time...I think we were both pretty nervous, in the morning we just became official and then by night we were meeting eachothers families. Pressure was on!!

I love everything about us.

More pictures will come after our Wednesday Celebration!!!

1 comment:

Blog Archive