Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Tune

Can I just say I love this weekly post? This may not interest anyone else, but I love it. My kids are probably going to think I am a complete "tool" for some of my music choices someday.

Anywho, this weeks Tuesday Tune goes out to the ever-so-talented, Inrgid Michaelson. I started liking her music from an Old Navy Commercial using her song, "The Way I Am".... That is a really cute song, you will have to check that out too! The song I chose, however, made me smile because it makes me think of my life right now. It turns my mood around and makes me look at being poor in a different light! Thanks Ingrid for making me realize I need to embrace these days and make them special, even if I don't have any money. Someday we will be rich though Taylor, but we are SO not building a house on a mountain, that would just be a beeotch to get down, unless of course we get a jet!



What do you think about my dearest Ingrid? Is she too Indie-Pop for ya'all? Not gonna lie by the end of the song I'm ready to turn it off, but I really do like the beginning! Plus my man Jason Mraz makes his debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive