Sunday, December 12, 2010

That's what I like about Sundays...

Is it just me or is Sunday the best day to sit back and relax and not feel guilty about it? I guess the big man upstairs knew what he was doing when he was determining the days of the week.

Today was one of my favorite Sundays I have had in awhile. And yes, I plan on telling you all about it :)

This past week has been very early mornings for me. For the first time all week I didn't set my alarm and I had no intentions of getting up earlier than 10:00. Turns out I didn't wake up until 10:53. Yipes! On any other day/week I would be so disappointed to sleep that late into my day, but not this Sunday.. nope... I had earned this sleep after the long week I had.

Unfortunately, I did have church planned for Taylor and I but because the roads were bad I didn't think we would make it on time and I am that kind of person that hates rushing and HATES even more being late, so we had to post pone our church going until next week. (feel free to join us)

The other things I loved about this Sunday was spending the whole day and night with Taylor. Since I have started juggling all of these jobs Taylor and I have had a hard time seeing each other. He will either come visit me while I am babysitting or we will see each other during the weekend for a bit. It has definitely been a hard for us both. I can't remember the last time we had the whole day to plan something with just me and him. So once he arrived at my house we got ready, took some pictures, and we were off to do some Christmas shopping!



Of course, little brother Jacob had to join in the festivities!

'
Oh ya know... just your average Christmas Tree picture... nothing strange at all........
As I was saying, Taylor and I ventured out in the hazardous weather to buy all of our Christmas presents.. thats right we risked our lives to save Christmas. Because we all know with all the money Taylor and I have that Christmas would be terrible without all of our luxurious gifts. About 20 minutes in we had to refuel with some lunch. Of course there can't be a Sunday where we get away from football... and God FORBID we go shopping on Taylor's fantasy play-offs so we compromised and still went shopping but had lunch at Ralphie's where we were surrounded by TV's and drunk Steelers fans.. (romantic huh?) I didn't take any pictures at lunch, but I am sure you can use your imagination for this one...

So after a couple hours Taylor was pretty well done with all of his shopping so we stopped there and decided to head back home before the roads got too bad and it was dark. But our fun didn't stop there! We finished off the night cuddled up inside goofing around, football, watching TV, football, sitting in the hot tub as the snow fell down on us, football, and then curling up with a cup of coffee and watching................ Do I even have to finish the sentence?

Even though I think you get the point of our night, I felt the need to document it and I am a visual learner anyway so here yas all go!
I look disgusting and sickly in this picture but I had to show me trying to have fun and Taylor loving football


                               

So I decided to take  pictures of the pretty Christmas Tree
and my new boots...


and no ladies and gents, football doesn't just involve the TV it involves the laptop too... so what do I do for entertainment when I have already taken pictures of the things surrounding me?......

I do cartwheels... yep, that bored.


So not the best form, but I only had 1 year of gymnastics under my belt
And here he is "resting his eyes" .... just like his papa :)

Finally I was able to deter him from football with my sexy robe and boots and we hopped in the hot tub.
Overall, it was an amazing Sunday with my man and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait till we have more time for days like this!


1 comment:

  1. 1.Wow! My Sunday was much like your's. In fact, this is every Sunday. However, Wes also does fantasy baseball and fantasy soccer. And then there is March Madness (which I actually really love). At least I have babies to entertain me now. LOL
    2. Love your new boots
    3. Your tree is magazine worthy and that spot in your house seems to have been built just to showcase your prize winning spruce!
    4. Let's start something girlie that is all time-consuming on a different day of the week and let them see how annoying it is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive