Monday, January 24, 2011

Audrey, you are a smart woman.

I've never been a  big Audrey Hepburn fan... but after stumbling upon these quotes... I'd have to say I like the way this woman thinks!

And I don't know about ya'all, but I could use some motivation this Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Amanda! I really needed that today. I especially love the first paragraph about being strong, tomorrow is another day and believing in miracles. It was soooo nice to getaway for the weekend, but now I'm back to my {sometimes miserable} daily life and just trying to keep my head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girlfriend! I am definitely going through a funk right now. I was so looking forward to this past weekend, and now that its over, I am being a little bit of a baby! I saw the first quote on another blog and it was just what I needed, so I am glad it helped you too! Cheer up sista! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive