Here's a peek of my photo sesh with sweet baby Alex Rae. It was quite an honor to be asked to take her three month pictures..without much expertise in my new camera, lack of backgrounds and props, and being an amateur and all... I think these pictures turned out pretty cute.. I guess it helped that Alex is the cutest most sweetest most adorable little girl! I love her! I was able to get about 300 shots of her in a couple different outfits, but I am thinking her favorite way to pose was naked, hopefully that changes as she gets older... right mommy and daddy? HA!
Here are a couple of my faves....And it was verryyyyy hard to choose just a couple!
And after a long day of camera flashes, she called it a day. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. Love you Alex!
No comments:
Post a Comment