Can anyone really keep a new years resolution? Is it just me that has no sense of control over myself?
Seriously... I have no idea why I set goals for myself. Unless I start setting goals like get on Facebook 5x a day, drink a pop every 2 hours, or take a lot of pictures I will never meet my expectations.
This year I gave myself multiple resolutions in hopes that I would at least follow through with one of them. My resolutions were as follows:
1. Drink more Water
2. Eat Healthier
3. Stay Healthy (I get sick ALL OF THE TIME)
4. Be more spontanious..after all life really is too short.
Now as you can see these resolutions aren't anything outrageous and I should have been able to do at least ONE of them.. however it is January 8th and .....
1. I have drank exactly one bottle of water in 2011
2. I don't know the last time I have had a fruit or vegetable... in fact I just finished scarfing down 4 pizza muffins LOADED with cheese.
3. I have been sick almost every day in 2011
4. There is literally an indentation of my ass imprinted on the couch. Thanks netflix....
So there you have it.... all I can say is I guess I will have to be more realistic in 2012..............hopefully the world doesn't end before I meet one of my resolutions!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bahahahahaha! You are funny and so much like me! Well I didn't mean to sound like I am funny......just lazy! :)
ReplyDelete