It is time that little Amanda Rahebird leave the nest.
And where will I be flying to this winter? .. No, not South, I wish.
But Northwest to ...... dun dun dun...... Perrysburg!
Check out my sweet new crib that I move into April 1st! It is located right behind Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy, Kohls.... perfect location!..... for me to be poor.
My mother would warn me not to tell people the exact location of my new little apartment, and when I add pictures that might be even worse, but let me remind you my sweet, innocent little mother, no one reads this blog, so it's all good. :)
This is a picture I snapped yesterday before signing the lease. Yes, maybe it is a little cheesy, but hey cheese is my favorite food!
Can't wait for ya'all to come visit! Visitors and move in presents are very much welcome! Also, be prepared for me to document every second of move in .. you think this picture is bad mom? Wait until I start posting pictures of my bedroom :)
Happy Sunday!


Hey! I read this blog, dammit! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd this is very exciting news! I'm nominating you for girls night hostess, oh say... around April 2nd. Can't wait to see your new pad! Good luck with the move. Love you!