Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's Ketchup.


So this is my fun little way of allowing myself to slack off on blogging for awhile and then compile 56789 posts into one. Really, I didn't realize there were so many things I could have blogged about until I looked at my camera memory card. And here I thought I didn't have a life.....

... ok, .maybe I shouldn't get too ahead of myself... I still don't have a life.

Well, brace yourselves my friends, here we go into complete out of order randomness!

Shopping Day- Here is a quick pic of a shopping day with Mama Rahe and I. I think we were laughing in this picture, but it looks like we are reallllly excited to go shopping. Yikes, I look like butt!


Valentine's Day- My Valentine's Day wasn't much to talk about. I had to work and February wasn't a great month for me, but we won't get into that. I did have an early morning delivery from Taylor. He drove all the way to my house and dropped off a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses and some sweet treats. They were probably the prettiest flowers I had ever seen, but I didn't get to snap a pic because I was rushing to get ready for work. --Thanks Taylor! Later that night, my little bro's girlfriend came over and I basked in their love and documented their first Vday together. Marissa made Jacob two big brownie hearts with pictures of them all around it and on the bottom of the pan it read "You make my heart happy!". Of course, being the overly protective big sis that I am I had to test the brownies to make sure they were worthy of my brother...... yes thats why........ Aren't they cute???
Mama Rahe prepared a delcious Fiesta de Love for all of us... and yes I spent the majority of my time making a hot sauce heart... while everyone else ate. SO what if I had to eat alone when everyone else was done... WORTH IT! Don't you agree?
I finished off my Valentine's Day curling up with my mom and watching When Harry Met Sally for my first time! Great Flick!!!


Eastwood Homecoming- My beautiful cousin Sam was selected as one of the senior girls to be on the winter  homecoming court. I played Barbie for the day and was her stylist, make up artist, and photographer. She didn't end up winning, but in my eyes she should have.. and that's all that matters. Isn't she an absolutely stunning lady? Love this girl to pieces!!!!!


Sam and her boyfriend Clay- he graduated last year and crowned this years King

Babysitting Day- Spending a little time with Mya and Stella. Can't believe how big they are getting and how good they can say my name. Literally makes my heart melt!!!



Some Sweet Moments with Uncle Taylor

Will and Soph--- Yooooouuu'reee nexxxt!!!!! I love these kiddies!!!

I think that's all I will do for tonight. I'll Ketchup with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive