Friday, September 3, 2010

WIWW III

This is going to be a pretty condensed What I Wore Wednesday (and yes it is being posted on Friday-cut me some slack, I have been quite busy!)

Ok, I am not going to lie this post isn't going to be very fun for me, because I had a rough week and its going to reflect in my expressions... Some of the outfits are cute though! :)

Ok, So Thursday

I love this outfit. Of course we have my beloved black sweater and my black pinstriped pants, that I also wear quite frequently. The part I love about this outfit is the cute turquoise tank with ruffles and the accessories. I really like shades of blue on me. I have always been drawn to that color. P.S. The little yellow tag hanging off my shirt is NOT an accessory! lol, it's my ID Card for Owens Corning.

Friday

Can anyone say disgusting? This is one of my outfits that I really do love, but I ruined it with my hair and make up. I am bummed. This outfit had so much potential but I didn't have enough time for it in the morning... perhaps I will try it again in a couple weeks. The shirt is from Charlotte Russe-- its funny how much Charlotte Russe stuff I added to my wardrobe in the short 3 months I worked there, seriously.. I have no self control.

Friday Night

Katie and I had a nice dinner out with our boys! I didn't have any clothes with me, so Katie let me borrow this shirt that I absolutely love and want to steal. I have never wore a one sleeve off the shoulder because quite frankly I've never been a fan of my arms... but I really really loved it! Katie wanted to be a part of my WIWW this week (just like Will in yours Ash- LOL) I love my little Katiebug! :)



And this is me scrubbin it that night watching the movie Clhoe with the guys! Weird movie, I'll just say that much..

Monday-hideous


I just bought this little coverup at Target for a whopping 20 bones, which I normally NEVER do, but I was desperate and I felt it was a practical purchase so I justified it in more ways than one.. As much as I would have loved this outfit on any other day, the ew factor of my face and hair is off the charts. Could I not have put a little extra time into this day? Jeesh!

Tuesday





Whatever Tuesday. You can just tell by my face that this was the beginning of a bad day. I sound so negative in this post, its kinda sad. I'm so sorry.. I new I shouldn't do a "What I Wore" this week. I promise next week will be all smiles! I love this shirt and I don't even remember where I got it its so old. I think it might be from NY and Co. I haven't shopped there in forever.. I need to go back soon. I had gold accessories to accent the gold sequence around the color. Love the outfit, just not diggin the emotions lol.

And Wednesday, I just totally forgot to take a picture.. and I don't even remember what I wore. Hmm, must not have been worthy! I think it was something short sleeved because I do recall being freezing. I will have to look into that.

Alright, so like I said not a good week to show you what I looked like every day... but things will get better! I think I need a pick me up. Feeling sick means feeling ugly, so thats my excuse for the week!

On a lighter note, heres to a long weekend! Plenty of time for beauty sleep! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Taylor's Monkey Butt powder on his dresser made it into your pictures. LOL And the pictures that you complained about look better than than pictures of me at the top of my game. Seriously none of them have an "ew factor".

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive